If you love yoga and want to share the benefits with the people around you, than this is the perfect opportunity. Regardless if you want to teach or simply grow your practice, this training has been carefully designed to provide you with a step-by-step approach that leaves you feeling empowered, knowledgeable and highly aware of your physical body.
Are you ready to...
· Awaken your body to new possibilities?
· Learn how to share the benefits of yoga with others?
· Learn how to teach from your unique authentic voice?
Join world-renown teacher Matt Giordano (The Yogi Matt) for this 5-month transformative program. Matt has over a decade of experience teaching and leading trainings and is well-known for his ability to guide students deeply into postures. During this intimate and supportive group setting you will learn through discussion, demonstration, hands-on coaching, and practice teaching.
· Restorative and Yin Yoga
· Practice Teaching
· Teaching Private Yoga
· Working with Injuries
· Business of Yoga
Through in-depth weekend modules you will learn the skill and art of teaching yoga and come away with practical tools you can use to...
· Feel comfortable and confident speaking in front of class
· Structure and sequence a class for all level students
· Understanding the human body (applied anatomy)
· Hold space for transformation and personal development
1. Yoga Sutras by Swami Sachitananda
2. The Key Muscles by Ray Long
3. Eastern Body Western Mind by Anodea Judith
1. Access to exclusive online training materials on theyogimatt.com
2. Yoga teacher training manual with key points, postures, teaching paradigms.
3. Automatic acceptance to Chromatic Yoga Level 1 Training after completion of your 200hr at a discounted rate of 15% off.
4. One free Mentorship session with Matt Giordano to answer your questions and support your personal growth within the duration of the training.
5. Upon successful completion of the program, students will be certified as 200-Hour Vinyasa Yoga Teachers and are eligible for Yoga Alliance RYT-200 registration.
6. All access to group fitness classes offered at Akasa during the duration of the training.